Lawn Care Business Insurance
Our Lawn Care Services Product provides
comprehensive coverage for the unique exposures faced by today’s Lawn Care
Services contractors. All coverage can be provided under a single policy.
- Commercial General Liability coverage
with optional Contractors Equipment coverage
- General Liability is rated based on the
number of employees.
- Broad eligibility to include:
- New ventures
- Up to 10 workers
- Receipts up to $500,000
- Low Contractor’s Equipment deductible
- Ability to cover rented or borrowed
- Blanket Additional Insured option
- No General Liability Deductible Coverage:
- General Liability (Up to):
- $1,000,000 per Occurrence
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- Commercial Excess General Liability
or Umbrella available with limits up to $5,000,000
- Competitive pricing
- Quick quote turnaround
- Quick binder confirmation
- Superior Policy Issuance
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
Why you should choose our Lawn Care
- No Liability Deductible
- Expanded definition of bodily injury to
include sickness or disease caused by mental anguish or emotional distress
- Defense costs provided outside the limit of
- Up to 50% subcontracted work is eligible
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage is
- Subcontractors are not required to name our
insured as an additional insured or to carry equal limits
Examples of Lawn Care Business Insurance Claims
- Bodily Injury: The insured was cutting the
lawn in residential neighborhood. While riding a lawn mower the insured
struck the foot of a pedestrian who was jogging on
- the sidewalk. The insured was found to be
negligent for carelessly operating machinery and incurred a loss of $42,000.
The Insured was edging a client’s garden with a weed whacker. A small
stone was projected from the weed whacker and hit the client in the shin.
Her medical expenses incurred totaled $2,750.
- Property Damage: The insured was blowing
leaves and grass off the sidewalk at a residential property. While operating
the blower, stones were projected to a nearby
- vehicle that sustained paint and window
damage. The insured was found to be negligent for the damage and incurred a
loss of over $5,000. The insured was planting a new vegetable garden for a
client. As the insured dug into the ground with his shovel, he accidentally
cut through a PVC pipe water line running to the client’s home. Costs to
repair the piping totaled $1,480.
- Contractors Equipment: The insured stored a
piece of his equipment in the garage of his client during the day. One afternoon
a fire occurred in the garage and destroyed the insured’s equipment. The
insured filed a claim to replace the equipment valued at just under $10,000.
The insured left his best lawn mower at a jobsite, and headed off at
lunchtime for a local restaurant. When he returned, the lawn mower was gone.
He made a claim for the $11,200 piece of equipment.
This document does not amend, extend or alter
the coverage afforded by the Policy. For a complete understanding of any
insurance you purchase, you must first read your Policy, Declaration Page
and any Endorsements and discuss them with your Broker. A specimen policy is
available from an Agent of the Company. Your actual Policy Conditions may be
amended by Endorsement or affected by State Laws.